Tuesday, November 28, 2006

it's movies time, reducks

Once again it is that most hallowed of all times, Movies Time. The song is being written as we speak. And songs are, in fact, the topic. First there's Solla Solla Enna Perumai, which is some sort of Bollywood funk thing, I'm told, though it seems more like Colombian to me (i wonder why?). The song isn't that bad but you watch it for the antics of the hairy-chested frodude. Secondly we have a guy with some incredible singing skeelz play one four-measure piano backing over and over, meshing perfectly with the lyrics to about fifty hits from the eighties, nineties, and today. And I'll toss in this, sent by my friend Cam. Crispy.

EDIT:
After reading the description on that last one, I found the creator's site. It's all pretty good, but it's this one that I'm going to do for my school talent show.

2 comments:

qclou said...

I don't care fir the college for birds thing at all !
Pepere

Rayce Katarn said...

Dude.... Four chord is awesome.... I am so gonna learn that on the guitar..... I just hope people don't start trying ti kill me when I start singing.