Saturday, June 17, 2006

Alright, if you live in the US and your local PBS system is showing it (which hopefully it is) you HAVE to watch the reairs of a British sitcom called "Coupling." You may remember it as an American remake that attempted to fill the power vacuum after the end of Friends, and which quickly tanked. I don't know if it was crap or not, since I didn't watch it, but the british original is freaking HILARIOUS. It's very friends-y, put something about it is just indescribably incredibly hilarious. I have both lolled, and rofled.

"I'm not sure your girlfriend exists."
"Oh yes! She exists! She's got tons of existence!"
*pause*
"Well, not too much existence. She's somewhere in between "completely imaginary" and "a truck.""
But with a British accent which, as we know, makes everything funnier. Just watch the show. On the Boston station it's on at 10:30 on Saturdays, just after the british The Office. I don't know if it's the same time anywhere else.

No comments: