Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Written just before falling asleep, while I was stranded at my grandmother's without internet. It's about anything except what you think it is.

There's a place. I don't know where it is. The colors there are birght, and vivid, and contrasting, Things are different there. Not from here, meaning my personal circumstances. Different from anywhere. Everything is sharp. Everything is crucial. Everything has meaning, although you may never learn it.

There are no stories. They haven't happened yet.

The people are cardboard. The people are more alive than we are. The reasons dont' matter. The actions matter more than worlds.

The sunrises are important. There's conflict, but not yet. There's peace. There's unexpected happiness, and no expectations. There's unimportant beginnings. There's searching. There are lots of people, and all of them are completely different. There's no goal. There's anticipation.

I can't go there.

I will go there.

There's a place where there's more.

No comments: