Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Darnit, I need to post more. I'm under no illusions about LST's possible popularity--really popular blogs come from interesting situations, and no one want to hear about another dorky teenager with bad social skills. But darnit, I can be interesting enough to carry a modest readership with purely things I see or hear or think about, without needing anything interesting to happen to me. I just need to stop being so lazy about posting here. I haven't posted in more than a month, so god knows why I'm getting 2 hits a day--probably 2 relatives with RSS readers that autocheck every day. So. Interesting stuff. Well, I think I want to have Brian K. Vaughan's babies--first Y, then Ex Machina, and now I've just finished the first Runaways anthology, which blew my mind. Seriously. It's blown. Away. Like a flock of seagulls. Caaaaaw.

No comments: